• Jeff Miner
    I have a friend in the pest control and termite business who is against radon treatment because it makes his job of treating homes for subterranean termites and carpenter ants so difficult. He has to pull back the radon barrier cloth from the foundation wall in order to insert his chemical application tube into the soil and to spray pesticide along the entire length of the foundation. This of course destroys the radon seal and the entire radon barrier cloth would have to be re-installed and glued to the foundation and posts in the crawl space by a radon professional at a high cost. Rather than deal with the hassle and expense he often chooses to bypass houses with radon treatment in their crawl spaces.

Has anyone found a way to work with termite and pest control companies to allow them to do their job of protecting homes from termites without destroying the barrier cloth seal to the foundation walls and posts in homes with crawl space sub-membrane depressurization systems? I could find nothing about this from my searches on the internet.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment